Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TOP TEN THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

10. Shoes that easily come on and off so that one can throw them quickly while yelling.

9. DayQuil "shakes" for winter illness (DayQuil and orange juice--work it out)

8. The dollar bin at Target for recession-proof gift-giving

7. "Out of the office" auto responses that I might start using year-round

6. TV Marathons: "A Christmas Story," "What Not to Wear," and "Law & Order"

5. Near daily updates from my boyfriend before he is sworn in as president

4. Facebook status updates and my witty comments ;)

3. Not being in an airport

2. My dog's ability to keep my feet warm although he is really heavy and my feet go numb after a few minutes of him sitting on them

1. Obama pictures on the beach in Hawaii

No comments: